China and Eastern Asia Hoy! Mga Pinoys! Did you Match?

Started by psyjake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psyjake

NRMP Kicking Boy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if there are any other alumni of Filipino medical schools who matched in this year's NRMP?

I'm an alumnus of UERM and just got word today that I matched and I feel so relieved that I don't have to Scramble or hunt for something in the post-match period.

I'm also glad that I matched on my first try because this match season was pretty stressful and I couldn't imagine waiting another year and going through it all over again.

How was everyone else's experience?
 
Hey! Congratulations on the Match! I would just like to know, what residency program/specialty did you match into?
 
Como Estas/Kamusta!
I'm not sure if this thread pertains to me because I go to a U.S. allopathic medical school, but I'm an American of Filipino/Spanish descent.

Matched at both preliminary and advanced positions:
PGY-1: Transitional Internship HCMC (Minneapolis, MN)
PGY-2 to PGY-4: Advanced PM&R at Thomas Jefferson U. (Philadelphia, PA)

I'm happy to give advice to those interested about the whole ERAS/Match application process.

Congratulations everyone!