China and Eastern Asia HPB Surgery Electives in South korea

Started by lopopo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lopopo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am interested in doing my electives in south korea and I am interested in HPB surgery.

I am looking at three universities

1) ASAN Medical Center
2) Seoul National university Bundang Hospital
3) Samsung Medical Center

I was wondering if anyone could help compare these 3 universities in terms of

1) General Teaching
2) Location
3) Patient Load
4) HPB surgery expertise

Also I do not know how to speak korean, will this be a problem.

Any reply will be appreciated! THanks