HPSP Applicaiton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello, I called my local recruiter and they said I need to be accepted to a dental school before the application can start. I know this isn't true from the people on this board. So do I now:

a) Go to the office in person and not leave until the application gets started. This means I might have to deal with the person that told me to wait until accepted to dental school.

b) Go to another office and not leave until the application gets started.

I'm leaning towards B.

Any input?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I called my local recruiter and they said I need to be accepted to a dental school before the application can start. I know this isn't true from the people on this board. So do I now:

a) Go to the office in person and not leave until the application gets started. This means I might have to deal with the person that told me to wait until accepted to dental school.

I'm leaning towards B.

Any input?
I have heard some recruiters don't start application until you get accepted, and some do. I would probably go to another close by recruiter. It is ideal to get the application in as soon as possible, since it is more likely that you will be accepted.
There is a lot of paper work to fill out that takes time... Good Luck

I have heard some recruiters don't start application until you get accepted, and some do. I would probably go to another close by recruiter. It is ideal to get the application in as soon as possible, since it is more likely that you will be accepted.
There is a lot of paper work to fill out that takes time... Good Luck

Yes. Ask the recruiter to give you either a paper or electronic version of the application, so that you can start filling them out. The application process could take months, so if you just start the process in 12/1 (hopefully), very likely you'll be for either March of April board. And also, get the letters of recommendations ready.

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm leaning towards B.

Any input?

Which service?

There isn't another office for a few states so the option B that I mentioned above is no longer on option.

Any advice anyone?

Thanks a mil.

There isn't another office for a few states so the option B that I mentioned above is no longer on option.

Any advice anyone?

Thanks a mil.

You can contact the dentist at recruiting headquarters, and he can call your recruiter and get them corrected. PM me your name, phone #, and email so I can assist.