HPSP MEDICAL DISQUALIFACATION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Catdaddy33

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying for the Air Force HPSP. just had my interview and my apication is done and my recruiter told me I got rejected when he submitted my medical forms because of a shoulder surgery I had. I submitted the paperwork with it and they rejected it because it didn't have the "surgery notes" bit had everything else. My recruiter said to to write a document and sign it saying that I was submitted was the only documentation the hospital had(which included the doctors visit notes and physical therapy notes). I was cleared 100% by both. Is this a normal process for them to reject my medical stuff, have me submit something more, then go forward? Or am I SOL? Thanks