HPU DPT 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PreDPT2023

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys! I figured I would start a thread for High Point's DPT 2023-2024 admissions cycle to see where everyone's at. I interviewed back on 9/04 and was accepted about 2 weeks later. I would love to connect with anyone who will be attending in May!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take them to get back to you after applying?
The whole process was really quick for me! I submitted my application August 1st and was offered an interview about 2 weeks later. Then after interviewing it was probably about a week or so until decision letters got sent out.
 
The whole process was really quick for me! I submitted my application August 1st and was offered an interview about 2 weeks later. Then after interviewing it was probably about a week or so until decision letters got sent out.
Thank you for the information. I applied a week ago.