HS Senior, Biomedical Technician Intern suggested questions to ask?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

triangulum

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
High school senior in a Health Services 2 program, currently completing a school placed biomedical technician internship right now at a local hospital. I am aspiring to become an anesthesiologist, I have had the opportunity to examine anesthesia machines, CATH labs and ORs, what sort of questions should I ask the techs in order to familiarize myself with anesthesiologists and their profession? I've learned about the agents used, machines, and whatnot, any other helpful advice? Thanks.
 
I know this is really vague, but just ask what you want to know. I can't tell you what you to ask because I don't know what you want to know. You still have a lot of time to familiarize yourself with Anesthesiologist and what they do, so you really shouldn't try to learn everything right now. That's awesome that you have that opportunity though 😀.
 
Last edited: