hSDN Class of 2012

I concur INS/AHMD, a part of me wants to delve more deeply into polymer and research chemistry. Making things like Kevlar and Bulletproof Fuel Vessels would be so AWESOME.

*sigh*

Being a doctor would be great too, and I really feel I could help improve rural health care here in SD. There are appealing careers everywhere, and no shortage of pure NEED.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh hai dere! :hello: Sorry compadres, I haven't been on SDN a lot over the last day or so... I have been busy, with, uh, things:

funny-frog-pictures.jpg

:D

Has the paper drama been resolved yet, INS? That's cool of your teacher to give you another go-round.

Members don't see this ad :)
Drama? Hah, well I guess you could call it that, I was just mad that I've been to school twice since school ended for me. It was way cool of her to let me fix it, and I'll probably have it done by Mon night.

I'm sure you'll kick butt and take names!

I'm planning to major in Biochemistry instead of the two-year pre-pharmacy path I was going to do before. I'm in sort of a crossroads as to whether or not I want to be a doctor or a pharmacist.

Time flies... Sorry I haven't been on in forever.

I'm sure you'll kick butt and take names!

I'm planning to major in Biochemistry instead of the two-year pre-pharmacy path I was going to do before. I'm in sort of a crossroads as to whether or not I want to be a doctor or a pharmacist.

Time flies... Sorry I haven't been on in forever.

:eek::eek::eek: where have you been!!!!

:eek::eek::eek: where have you been!!!!

I've been doing almost stupid amounts of work in my AP classes, been tutoring my friends so that they can graduate with me this year, and contemplating what I want to do after my undergrad. xD

But, now that my high school year is coming to a close pretty soon, I can be far more active again. =D

Welcome back, Conflag! Wondered what had happened to you! When do you graduate?

I graduate June 9th. I think my last day is the 25th, since I got high enough grades to be exempt from final exams.

I'm not saying anyone here is a mom, INS. xD

It's a holiday and I was just saying that I hope that everyone is having a good one. =)

Members don't see this ad :)
So this Fuarky guy is kind of like a puppy. He's really hyper and enthusiastic but keeps pissing on your carpet. And you know you can't beat the crap out of it because PETA will hunt you down. Also there would be crap on your floor as well as pee.

The triple exclamation/question marks after every sentence always make me laugh...

Also, nice to meet you Conflagration! I'm CeeEsTee.

So this Fuarky guy is kind of like a puppy. He's really hyper and enthusiastic but keeps pissing on your carpet. And you know you can't beat the crap out of it because PETA will hunt you down. Also there would be crap on your floor as well as pee.

:p INS I am quite certain you will fit in swimmingly in the pre-med forum, you're ruthless already! :laugh:

PS: I was watching Office Space yesterday and had a Dr. Cox sighting!

14751.png

:p INS I am quite certain you will fit in swimmingly in the pre-med forum, you're ruthless already! :laugh:

PS: I was watching Office Space yesterday and had a Dr. Cox sighting!

:eek:

I'm a lot nicer when people ask questions that the search function can't answer a thousand times over.

I love my high school administration. First, they never bothered to put the school I'm attending next year on the list of acceptances. Not a big deal, but annoying nevertheless. Secondly, they managed to get all of the seniors ticked off at them.

Let me try to explain: we have 4 finals on Wednesday and Thursday next week. Both are full days. You'd think they would do the last two blocks on Wednesday and the first two blocks on Thursday for finals. Instead, they did the exact opposite. So, we have to sit in two classes on Thursday where we already took the final. They also are not allowing anyone to skip Thursday who is doing senior week activities, even if they are exempt from finals and have no business to attend to that day. The other brilliant move they made was to schedule locker clean out at the end of the day on Thursday. Instead of doing it during the two blocks where we have nothing to do anyway, we have to sit around on Thursday afternoon as they check off each senior's locker.

Sorry for my brief rant. It's just that the principals at my school honestly make me want to do this.
Dr-Perry-Cox-dr-perry-cox-28773615-220-216.gif

Aww, INS. I'm sure he'll chill out soon, no one can stay that hyper forever. xD

Nice to meet you, CeeEsTee! =)

Last edited:
Aww, Anti-House. I'm sure he'll chill out soon, no one can stay that hyper forever. xD

Nice to meet you, CeeEsTee! =)

Hmm? I think you may be thinking of INS. I'm angry at my high school administration, and INS is angry at Fuarky.

Whoops, I'm dumb. xD

Sorry your administrators are so derpy. =(

:eek:

I'm a lot nicer when people ask questions that the search function can't answer a thousand times over.

Haha, I was just giving ya a hard time :D I understand, trust me :p

We had our Senior Awards thing tonight! I got the top senior student award, a scholarship for 550 bucks (yay textbook money!), and a few other miscellaneous merit things. It was a fun evening :)

Last edited:
At least you are able to be exempt. School policy changed around here and everyone, no matter who you are, has to take finals. Stupid.

OUCH. That. Sucks. Big time. Sorry dude :/

Ugh, I'd hate that. I'm exempt from all of them.

So, what's up, everyone?

Lucky, I had EIGHT finals, in 3 classes. :mad:, at least I'm done now ( paper will be done today)

Congrats Ceph! Oh textbooks companies... why do you charge 250+ apiece!?

INS, that sounds like a hellish day, but I am just as confused as Conflag on how that actually works.

I can't believe I start my summer job in a few days... time is flying!

How do you have eight finals in three classes? ._.;

They weren't all on the same day. I had 4 days straight of Calc finals (multiple choice/free response and calc/no calc) a take home final in calc, two separate essay tests in English and Bio for college

They weren't all on the same day. I had 4 days straight of Calc finals (multiple choice/free response and calc/no calc) a take home final in calc, two separate essay tests in English and Bio for college
Well that's... awful. I'm sorry.

I'm home today because I take the AP Statistics test today. The school counts us present, which is pretty awesome since the exemptions are based on grades and how many absences one has.

Wow. That sucks. At leasy you are pretty much done now.

You're going to have to wait until the 9th, that's when my graduation is.

Congrats to INS!

I am finished as well. Freaking finally.

You know, I genuinely thought I was going to miss my high school.

Until I went through senior year.

Exactly. My dissatisfaction with high school grew day by day. Graduation ceremony in a few days then I can leave that place and never return.

You know, I genuinely thought I was going to miss my high school.

Until I went through senior year.

Yeah. I'll certainly miss some my friends and some kids at the high school. However, I'm ready to move on to better things at this point.

Agreed with all of the above. Senior year did nothing but reaffirm my desire to move on ASAP. 12 days until graduation! :thumbup:

So, woke up at 9 yesterday, went to work until 4 come home, pack for my trip, leave at midnight, drive 3 hours to airport, achieving consciousness through the means of large quantities of caffeine taurine and guanine. Now it about 4:30 and I can't sleep because there is a screaming child 10 feet away from me....

#1stworldproblems

So yeah, I'm a huge ironman fan, and I'm J.A.R.V.I.S-ing out my Mac. I'll post pictures in like 10 days or so

Last day of school today! Congrats to all the seniors who made it through a tough year! We survived any traces of senioritis!