You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
hSDN Class of 2015
Started by FutureDoctor06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's funny how I'm class of 2015 and both of our usernames have future doctor in them
haha. We are the future gunners.😎It's funny how I'm class of 2015 and both of our usernames have future doctor in them
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha. We are the future gunners.😎
Yes we are.
This thread needs to get bumped upNo it doesn't.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does. hSDN is dead. Completely dead.
No it isn't
No it isn't
Lol, yes it is.
Girls, girls, you're both pretty.
But no, really, I'm with Superman
No you aren't.
No you aren't.
Don't pay any attention to him, 2015-ers. He's just a contrarian.
Too bad no 2015-ers come on hSDN...just saying.Don't pay any attention to him, 2015-ers. He's just a contrarian.
Don't pay any attention to him, 2015-ers. He's just a contrarian.
No I'm not.
haha. We are the future gunners.😎
Goodluck obtaining that title...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
See?![]()
No I don't.
(that's the last one, enjoy your thread sophomores)
No I won't.No I don't.
(that's the last one, enjoy your thread sophomores)
lol.. 2015er here 🙂
Med school is a long ways away, here for the next 7 years
Med school is a long ways away, here for the next 7 years
Bump^^
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 277
E
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
