Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

http://www.act.org/mcat-scores/ is where scores should be when they're ready

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Yogi Bear, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tbo

tbo MS-4

Medical Student
    I just saw the MCAT site change from "Coming in October" to "August 2002 MCAT Scores" and nearly pissed myself.... it just points to the above page. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. specialk

specialk Member

I just now noticed that too! Well, there's some hope of progress. Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...

5. Kermie

Kermie Member

I just called the MCAT Program office and asked them if the scores will be up today. He told me that those who actually score the MCAT told him to tell everyone this weekend they will be up. But he also said to me, he really has no idea when they will be up and to check periodically. I think they have started to tell everyone that they will be up this weekend so that everyone will stop bugging them. But if they are going to write Oct 3rd on their website, they should know better.....So frustrating - I have gotten no work done today!

6. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member