-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Human Sexuality
Started by JSTAR04
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What's the textbook?
If you've taken physiology and an intro level psych course... you will enjoy it, and it will be an easy mark.
If you've taken physiology and an intro level psych course... you will enjoy it, and it will be an easy mark.
Just don't take it at Northwestern.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just don't take it at Northwestern.
Boo! No, it was a good class!!!
Boo! No, it was a good class!!!
Or possibly a viral ad campaign for True Value Hardware. (If you know what I'm talking about, God bless you).
It's a pretty chill class at my university, in fact it's very popular and fills up very quickly.
I took a similar class in college that delved into the endocrinology of sexuality and it was the effin' tits. Blew my mind.
It filled up fast in my class as well. Thats why im in the honors class actually. I just dont want it to be time consuming since i have Bio to worry about.
I'd be careful. My "teacher thinks they're big **** and will burn students to the ground out of sheer malevolent power tripping" alarm goes off when I see things like "Honors Human Sexuality".
hahaha i dropped it for an online visual art class. It will give me more time to study for bio. What do you guys think?
They offer online visual arts?
I will answer your question here.
Online classes are not horrible. But some medical schools do not look upon them favorably. At least for pre-reqs. As far as visual arts is concerned, I don't think they'd mind.
Last edited:
I thought human sexuality was a lot of fun!
It'd be better if it were accompanied by a lab.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken Hum Sex? Was it enjoyable.
I thought human sexuality was a lot of fun!
It'd be better if it were accompanied by a lab.



It was a joke at my school. It was a PSYC course, so I thought it's be a sort of in depth look at the psychology of sexuality. It was just sex ed for college freshman. Total waste of time.
At my school it was one of the hardest psych courses. That said, it was one of the most interesting classes, and I learned quite a bit. I would recommend you take it.
I do indeed. 😀Or possibly a viral ad campaign for True Value Hardware. (If you know what I'm talking about, God bless you).

D
deleted393595
It'd be better if it were accompanied by a lab.
Where natural selection can be practiced?
My class had a lot of group projects
One of the few times you actually care about who you get for a project partner.
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 948
D
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 7K