Hunter College Class of 2017

Started by mem357
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mem357

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've officially accepted a seat in Hunter's DPT program and am so excited! I know they're sending out more acceptances in the coming weeks, so post here if you are accepting. Looking forward to meeting some future classmates!
 
congrats! do you mind sharing your stats/when you interviewed?

Thanks! I interviewed on Nov 25th.

University: Rutgers University (New Brunswick)
Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA: 3.78
Pre-Req GPA: 3.62
GRE: Verbal 163, Quantitative 158, Writing 4.5

Observation hours: outpatient (130 hrs), special needs school (75 hrs), inpatient (115 hrs)

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've officially accepted a seat in Hunter's DPT program and am so excited! I know they're sending out more acceptances in the coming weeks, so post here if you are accepting. Looking forward to meeting some future classmates!
Hi, I'm a future classmate. It's very exciting. Are you on recent email from Director?
 
Hi, I'm a future classmate. It's very exciting. Are you on recent email from Director?
Hey ptnyc, I was wondering when you got the good news? I interviewed the same day as you so I'm starting to be a bit anxious...hence the pestering...thanks.
 
Hey ptnyc, I was wondering when you got the good news? I interviewed the same day as you so I'm starting to be a bit anxious...hence the pestering...thanks.
Hi, got the news on 12/18, via email, they are still making decisions, more interviews this month, good luck!