This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pc909

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am starting this thread because I have not seen another one with the incoming class in Hunter's DPT program this year. I currently have an apartment in Far Rockaway but I was looking for housing closer to campus and was wondering if anyone else in the class was as well.
 
Hello 🙂 I'm Giovanna! Unfortunately, I am not looking for housing but just wanted to join this thread since there hasn't really been anything else for this class!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello 🙂 I'm Giovanna! Unfortunately, I am not looking for housing but just wanted to join this thread since there hasn't really been anything else for this class!
Thank you for responding! Nice to meet you. My name's Paulina. I won't be at orientation because I'm finishing up my bachelor's in South Florida but looking forward to starting the program