Hunter College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

May24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone accepted to/attending Hunter College Summer 2011?

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email yesterday telling me I've been put on the wait list.

I had interview on the beginning of January and still didn't receive any letter from Hunter.Anyone receive any letter yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a phonecall a week and a half ago and formal letter a couple days later...
Anyone else hear back/plan on attending?

I was accepted a few weeks ago, but I declined. I am just not in a position to move to NYC right now. Congrats to everyone on their acceptances!

I received a e-mail about week ago that they didn't accept me,so good luck to those who are the lucky one!!

Anyone accepted to/attending Hunter College Summer 2011?

I got a series of letters telling me I was accepted. This was in the first week of January.
Stony Brook's been sending me intrview invitation since then on (4 times but I never responded and they called me this morning).
I've lived in nyc since HS and I really like the city environment. When I lived off campus in Stony Brook area, I had nowhere to go except BJs to shop. lol

I got a series of letters telling me I was accepted. This was in the first week of January.
Stony Brook's been sending me intrview invitation since then on (4 times but I never responded and they called me this morning).
I've lived in nyc since HS and I really like the city environment. When I lived off campus in Stony Brook area, I had nowhere to go except BJs to shop. lol

Are you planning on attending Hunter?