Hunter College

Started by May24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I had interview on the beginning of January and still didn't receive any letter from Hunter.Anyone receive any letter yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a phonecall a week and a half ago and formal letter a couple days later...
Anyone else hear back/plan on attending?
 
I was accepted a few weeks ago, but I declined. I am just not in a position to move to NYC right now. Congrats to everyone on their acceptances!
 
I received a e-mail about week ago that they didn't accept me,so good luck to those who are the lucky one!!
 
Anyone accepted to/attending Hunter College Summer 2011?

I got a series of letters telling me I was accepted. This was in the first week of January.
Stony Brook's been sending me intrview invitation since then on (4 times but I never responded and they called me this morning).
I've lived in nyc since HS and I really like the city environment. When I lived off campus in Stony Brook area, I had nowhere to go except BJs to shop. lol
 
I got a series of letters telling me I was accepted. This was in the first week of January.
Stony Brook's been sending me intrview invitation since then on (4 times but I never responded and they called me this morning).
I've lived in nyc since HS and I really like the city environment. When I lived off campus in Stony Brook area, I had nowhere to go except BJs to shop. lol

Are you planning on attending Hunter?