Hunter Spring 2006 Deadline?

Started by Nalia B
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nalia B

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't seem to find any info online for the deadlines to apply for the Hunter program. Does anyone know if I end up having missed the deadline, if I can just enroll in some of the math / sci classes and take them so that I can at least get started this upcoming semester b/f being officially admitted into the post-bacc program? I hope someone can get back to me b/c I'm thinking of moving from LA to be back in NYC by the late Jan. start date.

Thanks a lot!! 🙂
 
Hunter will admit you but your chances of getting any science courses for the spring are really low. Hunter has a real problem with having enough science sections for students. Most postbacs and all undergrads registered in December! So you may not get anything except a math class! And where are you going to live?