Hunters College Post-Bacc Program

Started by deleted623580
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted623580

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone currently enrolled on this program? Please give me your insights.

I'm kinda confused if they will accept me because I graduated outside US (BSN) and currently working here in US and a permanent resident. Will they accept my transcript or should I do another bachelors here in US?

Thanks for replying.
 
Do a second bachelor degree. It won't take much longer than just taking pre-reqs.
 
I'm not sure about a formal postbac but if you want to enroll as a non-degree student, a foreign degree is not a problem.

Also, it generally help to have your degree evaluated by WES.