Husson DPT 2017-2018 cycle

Started by wdpt98123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wdpt98123

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from Husson University? I know they're on a rolling admission and see that people have heard back from previous threads in march?
 
I was accepted in late November. I submitted my application in early September, so I was probably very early in the stack of applications considering their deadline is later. I will most likely be declining my spot, so that should open a seat up!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not hear a word and applied in October. My chances are slim since I did not Interview. However Husson is not the best location if you like warm weather, so its probably not the first choice of many applicants. Good luck to all and please post if you hear anything.