Husson DPT 2017-2018 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wdpt98123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Husson University? I know they're on a rolling admission and see that people have heard back from previous threads in march?

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted in late November. I submitted my application in early September, so I was probably very early in the stack of applications considering their deadline is later. I will most likely be declining my spot, so that should open a seat up!

Has anyone heard back from Husson University? I know they're on a rolling admission and see that people have heard back from previous threads in march?
I am also wating to hear from Husson, nothing yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also waiting to hear back from Husson

There should have been a batch of letters sent out as of today or yesterday. Anyone get in and going??

Reactions: 1 user
I have not hear a word and applied in October. My chances are slim since I did not Interview. However Husson is not the best location if you like warm weather, so its probably not the first choice of many applicants. Good luck to all and please post if you hear anything.