I already submitted my AACOMAS!! Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atlas

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking the August MCAT (my April test didn't go so well), but I already submitted my AACOMAS. Will this be a problem? I didn't see a spot on the AACOMAS where I could select that I wanted to take the MCATs in August and it wasn't in my personal statement either. Basically, I submitted my application BEFORE I found out my scores. How can I have my August scores sent to AACOMAS (and the subsequent schools) without schools making a decision on my file?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Call AACOMAS.

When I filled out my AACOMAS last year there WAS a spot to mark for the August MCAT.

I would call them so that they can maybe put something in your file as it is sent out to the schools.

Your MCAT will be forwarded if you mark the correct code on the MCAT form.

There was a place that said # of times taken...and another one that said year taken or planned to re-take...I selected (1) and then August.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, call AACOMAS. If they can't do anything, then call all the schools individually and ask them to keep your file open till you get your next set of scores.

Hey Atlas! I am in the same boat...I called AACOMAS and they told me to send an email and they would put on my application that i am taking the MCAT again in Aug...I sent the email and received a reply that this info was added 2 days later...hopet this helps..

DO4sure,

I emailed them the other day, but I haven't heard anything back! Thanks for your reply though.

Peace

Atlas