Dental I am a very good interviewee. Why do I need coaching?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iPrepdental

Full Member
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a very good interviewee. Why do I need coaching?

Dental schools are becoming more and more competitive every year. The number of applicants almost doubles every application cycle. Dental schools are in high demand and therefore, the prerequisites and expectations increase each year. Dental schools can now cherry-pick from a larger talent pool so the interview process has more importance than ever before. That’s why today, more than ever, you need that extra edge to stand out and be noticed at your dental school interview.

At iPrepdental, our experts will provide you with instructions and winning strategies to stand out and increase your chances of getting into the dental school of your choice.