Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheOrtho

New Member
Vendor
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDN,

If you're a pre-dental student looking for ~a year of very personalized, detailed application/interview assistance, I'm happy to help.
In dental school, I was elected to the admissions committee for 3 years (max terms), reviewing applications, interviewing, and voting on hundreds of candidates.
I signed up for the position because I was interested in learning how dental schools decide whether to accept or decline candidates.
I enjoy getting to know people and helping them live their dreams.
While working as a dentist and orthodontist, I've assisted 30+ people (with a 100% success rate) in being accepted to dental school and beyond.

If you're interested in a no-charge consultation, email: [email protected]
If you're interested in more information, visit predentcoach.com

- PreDental Consulting
 
Last edited: