I am looking for study partner NBDE 1 in Dallas Texas.

Started by diastema1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

diastema1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for a study partner here in Dallas Texas and with a source of study material. Please send me a pritvate message here in SDN. Thanx.
 
Hi I am from Plano and looking for a study partner to prepare for part one planning to give in june end. If interested get in touch.
 
👍 Hi I am from Plano and looking for a study partner to prepare for part one planning to give in june end. If interested get in touch.👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad