I am sending this website forum link to CVS Legal Department!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What was the outcome of this? Nothing right?

Members don't see this ad.

What was the outcome of this? Nothing right?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
OP was an ideal employee to the company. Someone who won't blow a whistle, will report other employees and will never question company policy. Talk about control...

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just saying, this is the last day that sosoo ever posted. I may have gotten him jailed by the CVS police.

You can send screenshots to Larry Merlo if you want. I think CVS legal has its hands full with lawsuits including the one where they allegedly revealed the HIV status of thousands of customers.

You can send screenshots to Larry Merlo if you want. I think CVS legal has its hands full with lawsuits including the one where they allegedly revealed the HIV status of thousands of customers.
And the one against three states claiming they're over charging mom and pop's and squeezing them out of business.

CVS/WAGs/WM DMs are a bunch of ignorant, who are always jealous of our salary. They are always looking for ways to make it difficult on us.

I'm just saying, this is the last day that sosoo ever posted. I may have gotten him jailed by the CVS police.

this wasn't my last post. i got tire of calling ppl dumb n stupid. mind you the OP has a doctor degree. n im calling her stupid. at some point i have to let other ppl create a more positive environment.

this wasn't my last post. i got tire of calling ppl dumb n stupid. mind you the OP has a doctor degree. n im calling her stupid. at some point i have to let other ppl create a more positive environment.

Inspiring. Truly “be the change you want to see in the world”.

Members don't see this ad :)
OP was an ideal employee to the company. Someone who won't blow a whistle, will report other employees and will never question company policy. Talk about control...

this sounds more like CVS HR employee trolling to defend CVS. sounds a lot like the white house right now. it doesn't have to be the currently employees that bash on CVS for CVS to have a bad rep. CVS is doing that on its own already. Also, former employees are allowed to say whatever right?

Seriously why is the connection always so slow?? 56k dial up was faster! RxConnect lags so much. If you need to check clinical pharm or log into PMP it takes a good 2 minutes.

Hey, glad that you were able to safely escape from jail. Or maybe the penalty for knowingly dispensing expired medicine wasn't as bad as we all thought it would be. Either way, I hope you learned your lesson and that will properly dispose of expired drugs from now on, instead of redispensing those drugs to patients.

I heard they upgraded to juno

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm old enough to have had a Juno address, is that thing even still around?

Maybe OP was not a troll afterall... He was right all along.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I didn’t understand what happened with Rxnupe. In the beginning he was a fierce advocate of cvs. Then for some reason he started speaking out against Cvs and even left the company. Then not sure what happened but he started Cvs worship all over again (this time stronger than ever).

Things don’t add up.

I didn’t understand what happened with Rxnupe. In the beginning he was a fierce advocate of cvs. Then for some reason he started speaking out against Cvs and even left the company. Then not sure what happened but he started Cvs worship all over again (this time stronger than ever).

Things don’t add up.

It’s not uncommon for people to have a crisis of faith and then come out stronger on the other side.

This is why we need net neutrality. Otherwise CVS will close down SDN.
And separate but equal laws. Corporate cannot infringe on what you say publicly on the streets, only in their corporate environment

And separate but equal laws. Corporate cannot infringe on what you say publicly on the streets, only in their corporate environment

There was that one guy who had a comedy act about being a pharmacist...