I am sending this website forum link to CVS Legal Department!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxnupe

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have had enough of the lies, fabricated rumors, slander/libel, unmerciful CVS bashing that I will be contacting CVS legal department and inform them of the many violations that is occurring in this particular forum.
It's very obvious that both libel and slander against CVS has been perpetuated on this site by those who are currently employed by CVS. All CVS employees sign a confidentiality acknowledgement to not slander or libel CVS on social media while currently employed by CVS.
I urge the Moderator(s) of this forum to rebuke and remove any anti-CVS defamation topics that are done out of pure spite in order to tarnish CVS's image. There's a difference between freedom of speech and outright egregious defamation that many members are committing on this site. It has to stop because this is potentially affecting CVS efforts to recruit and lure potential RPH's and techs to our company because of the ill advised outrageous lies falsified by many members of this forum.
I am hoping that after I send CVS legal department a link to this forum that they immediately file a cease and desist order to this website regarding the defamation of CVS. I hope the CVS employees who have been bashing their own company(We know who you are there's a little thing called an IP address) have a good attorney.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Just wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have had enough of the lies, fabricated rumors, slander/libel, unmerciful CVS bashing that I will be contacting CVS legal department and inform them of the many violations that is occurring in this particular forum.
It's very obvious that both libel and slander against CVS has been perpetuated on this site by those who are currently employed by CVS. All CVS employees sign a confidentiality acknowledgement to not slander or libel CVS on social media while currently employed by CVS.
I urge the Moderator(s) of this forum to rebuke and remove any anti-CVS defamation topics that are done out of pure spite in order to tarnish CVS's image. There's a difference between freedom of speech and outright egregious defamation that many members are committing on this site. It has to stop because this is potentially affecting CVS efforts to recruit and lure potential RPH's and techs to our company because of the ill advised outrageous lies falsified by many members of this forum.
I am hoping that after I send CVS legal department a link to this forum that they immediately file a cease and desist order to this website regarding the defamation of CVS. I hope the CVS employees who have been bashing their own company(We know who you are there's a little thing called an IP address) have a good attorney.

cvs is already way ahead of u. if u have doubts cvs hasn't already been monitoring this forum, you're dumber than u think.

Reactions: 8 users
lol wtf is this

Reactions: 6 users
Lmao. Thanks for the laugh. Okay, back to studying.

Reactions: 5 users
The 35% drop in CVS stock would make anyone go crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear CVS Corporate.

I would like to make you aware of, among other people, forums member sosoo. Forums member sosoo is self-reportedly not a girl (though we can't confirm that forums member sosoo is a man, just that forums member sosoo accusedly challenged a fellow forums member to identify where they identified themselves as female)

I don't know much about forums member sosoo, but I know they are allegedly employed by CVS and are mediocre at communicating, critical evaluation, and parsing information. Also, they allegedly substitute medications inappropriately and dispense expired medication, while stating that they are attempting to build a case against you.

I have not, nor will I ever, work for CVS, but using your scary legal powers, I hope you do your best to identify forums member sosoo and give them the appropriate training that they critically need.

Sincerely,

forums member CynicalIntern

From what I hear, CVS legal department has been laid off after failing to complete legal cases before they turn red, now they are filing for employment with the former CVS supervisors.

Reactions: 19 users
. It has to stop because this is potentially affecting CVS efforts to recruit and lure potential RPH's and techs to our company because of the ill advised outrageous lies falsified by many members of this forum.

Was this a Freudian slip, or just poorly done sarcasm?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this one of those trolls from Russia or the FAKE NEWS that I hear a lot of nowadays?

Reactions: 2 users
I’m embarrassed to work for a company that’s desperate enough to keep people like this idiot employed.

Reactions: 4 users
Like...it's hard to guess if this guy legit thinks any legal team possibly has any power here or if he's just gone troll mode...well played.

The more important question is whether their legal team gets a lunch and two 15 minutes breaks every work day.

I mean we're still talking about CVS right? Clearly the only thing the legal team gets is a 10 ounce water bottle to pee in and a poop sock just in case.

Reactions: 1 user
You have any doubt?

I'm just saying some people are stupid enough to believe that some lawyers can come here and dictate what it and isn't said. The trolling side of it is more of a why? I would always say yes to a good ole trolling of some flat earther's forum, but this forum that is intended as more educational...why? ohoho you got us good mister OP and we move along to the next thread, nothing is gained or lost by anyone. Whatever though lol, I'm gonna get in bed and watch the walking dead!

Haahahahaha.

Wow. As funny as that was, RxNupe seriously needs professional help.

Well, you can't fix stupid...

Good luck with my IP address. If you can figure it out when it gets to Falling Waters, WV, you'd have done better than our network intrusion security team, and my ISO routinely discusses what I write with me (as he's afraid that he'll get himself on the long drop for what I say). Whoever got rxnupe banned, thank you, this was a distraction.

By the way, if you do work in a supervisory position, you're almost certainly going to get people like him at least once. I'd really recommend that you have some sort of PLI that covers those incidents. Sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and discrimination administrative hearings cost between $20k and $30k to defend, and it's likely you'll have at least one in a career. Getting sued is not that difficult, getting off the suit especially if bogus sucks.

Reactions: 2 users
You are right. CVS legal team needs to shut this forum down before all the pre-pharm and new grads find out about their plan to lay off or cut hours of current pharmacist and hire new grads for a severely lower hourly pay (Under $50/hr).

Do people really discuss CVS that much around here?

I am really afraid now. I am truly sorry Rxnupe. I love CVS. :scared::scared: Anyway, I am looking forward to a news headline that say "CVS going after Haters. Freedom of Speech dies in our new corporate world."

Was this a Freudian slip, or just poorly done sarcasm?
lol CVS recruiters roll up in a white van at a college campus and asks pharmacy students," Would you like to come with us?"

Reactions: 4 users
I am really afraid now. I am truly sorry Rxnupe. I love CVS. :scared::scared: Anyway, I am looking forward to a news headline that say "CVS going after Haters. Freedom of Speech dies in our new corporate world."
In order for CVS to sue for slander or defamation, they must prove that our claims are false. I for one, suspect that would rather not open that can of worms.

Reactions: 10 users
Don’t forget the legendary adult diaper...

Yeah, it's important to be able to make a good clinical recommendation on adult diapers based on both experience and guideline established level of evidence grade. There are somethings they just don't teach you in pharmacy school.

You guys aren't appreciating the valuable knowledge/experience you receive from these working conditions that deteriorate bladder and bowel function overtime unlike Rxnupe.

Someone wanted some popcorn:
:corny:

Reactions: 1 users

This is a known issue with no expected resolution time. Now would you like a reference number that begins with SD?

I'm just saying some people are stupid enough to believe that some lawyers can come here and dictate what it and isn't said. The trolling side of it is more of a why? I would always say yes to a good ole trolling of some flat earther's forum, but this forum that is intended as more educational...why? ohoho you got us good mister OP and we move along to the next thread, nothing is gained or lost by anyone. Whatever though lol, I'm gonna get in bed and watch the walking dead!

Well first off CVS would have get a court order to force student doctor to give them the IP(s) associated with your posts then they would have to subpoena your ISP to get the physical address associated with your IP. Then they would have to somehow prove it was you using the internet connection at the time of the posts in questions versus someone else in your family or one of your friends or someone that stole your phone or was using your internet connection without your permission. Then they would have to prove that what you said is not protected by the 1st amendment and is libel. All of this could cost 100's of lawyer billable hours probably costing CVS more than a million dollars and opening them up to counter lawsuits for violation of the 1st amendment. With CVS being such a cheap, stingy and overall horrible company I doubt they would use what little free money they have to do this. I repeat CVS is a cheap, stingy and overall horrible company.

Well first off CVS would have get a court order to force student doctor to give them the IP(s) associated with your posts then they would have to subpoena your ISP to get the physical address associated with your IP. Then they would have to somehow prove it was you using the internet connection at the time of the posts in questions versus someone else in your family or one of your friends or someone that stole your phone or was using your internet connection without your permission. Then they would have to prove that what you said is not protected by the 1st amendment and is libel. All of this could cost 100's of lawyer billable hours probably costing CVS more than a million dollars and opening them up to counter lawsuits for violation of the 1st amendment. With CVS being such a cheap, stingy and overall horrible company I doubt they would use what little free money they have to do this. I repeat CVS is a cheap, stingy and overall horrible company.
Luckily parody is a well covered right in the US.
1200x630bb.jpg

This thread is hilarious, especially the part about luring pharmacists. Conjures up an image of a CVS van driving around with candy.

In my law class, we were told that truth is the ultimate defense. I have read this forum since I was a freshman in college and I don't think I have ever read anything that was inaccurate. The simple fact is that CVS is horrible company and only is still in business because of the high cost of the barriers to entry in pharmacy. This is why Amazon is such a threat, CVS can't buy or bully them. In addition, CVS relies on the general ignorance that pre-pharmacy students have about retail. But the time a student hits their P2 or P3 years, they are too heavily invested in pharmacy to change their careers. By the time they graduate, they will take any job they can get. My former PIC used to help the DM interview and hire pharmacist and she always said that she felt that CVS was the last choice for every pharmacist she interviewed. CVS isn't suing anyone anytime soon. The worst they could do is fire someone.

Most phones have a rapidly changing IP address as well.

Dear CVS Corporate.

I would like to make you aware of, among other people, forums member sosoo. Forums member sosoo is self-reportedly not a girl (though we can't confirm that forums member sosoo is a man, just that forums member sosoo accusedly challenged a fellow forums member to identify where they identified themselves as female)

I don't know much about forums member sosoo, but I know they are allegedly employed by CVS and are mediocre at communicating, critical evaluation, and parsing information. Also, they allegedly substitute medications inappropriately and dispense expired medication, while stating that they are attempting to build a case against you.

I have not, nor will I ever, work for CVS, but using your scary legal powers, I hope you do your best to identify forums member sosoo and give them the appropriate training that they critically need.

Sincerely,

forums member CynicalIntern

your critical thinking is also dumb a.f. why would i go to an online forum to waste time writing out my thoughts completely? im not here to write essays. go get a life. a real life. jack a/

your critical thinking is also dumb a.f. why would i go to an online forum to waste time writing out my thoughts completely? im not here to write essays. go get a life. a real life. jack a/
You will eat your hurtful words with CVS corporate comes to investigate you.

Aww come on guys, don't make me close this awesome thread that contributes so much to this forum by making personal attacks and whatnot.

Last edited:
CVS will have the last laugh. They are running "minute clinic" services which will be another (NP's, etc.) encroachment upon the "turf" of the medical doctor. And now they just got a massive customer base.

CVS Health to buy Aetna for about $69 billion

Apologies to CVS can be posted here, preferably before CVS achieves complete dominion over American healthcare.

You will eat your hurtful words with CVS corporate comes to investigate you.

the OP was dumb and you're dumber. im gonna stop responding to your stupid comments. it wastes your time and mine.

Rxnupe---CVS would like to have a bus full of idiots like you ! Ha Ha Ha

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile