I am soo Disapointed..:(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Should this person change carreers?

• Total voters
FirstMANdown said:
As of today I signed a contract and have work starting June in a really good FP program!!! Im so happy. Thanks for every ones reply's to this thread but now the matter is closed. Thanks all and GOD bless. :( :eek: :oops: :) :D :thumbup:

Sweet! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

FirstMANdown said:
As of today I signed a contract and have work starting June in a really good FP program!!! Im so happy. Thanks for every ones reply's to this thread but now the matter is closed. Thanks all and GOD bless. :( :eek: :oops: :) :D :thumbup:

Congrats :thumbup:

FirstMANdown said:

So, as a point of instruction for those that might find themselves in a similar situation now or in the future, how did you find a program?

when i found out back on march 16th where i matched, i immediately called my program director to thank him. first thing he told me was "Welcome aboard!". so i tell you the same, "welcome aboard, fellow FP Doc!"

"When someone tells me I can't do something, I like to prove them wrong." -Beth Bauer, piano teacher

March 16 was the best 2-day early b-day present ever.

FirstMANdown said:

Glad to hear that it all worked out well. To think, if you listened to the nay-sayers, you would be doing some random job that was not your passion. Not saying that they are not allowed to say nay, but just that they are not always the best people to listen to. Good luck my friend!

Congratulation FirstManDown. You'll be an awsome doc. I'm glad it worked out well for you. Enjoy your summer. :thumbup:

Again Thanks all. Me and my family are very happy now. The best advice I could give anyone in the same or similair predictament as me is to call every single program out there and try to make a connection with the program director or his/her coordinator. Youll be suprised to find out just how much Dap a coordinator can have. Position will open up all the time, you just have to make a good impression and be the first to contact the program before they even advertise the open spot. Cal, call and call. The works best, at least it did with me. Thank GOD. :)

FirstMANdown said:
Again Thanks all. Me and my family are very happy now. The best advice I could give anyone in the same or similair predictament as me is to call every single program out there and try to make a connection with the program director or his/her coordinator. Youll be suprised to find out just how much Dap a coordinator can have. Position will open up all the time, you just have to make a good impression and be the first to contact the program before they even advertise the open spot. Cal, call and call. The works best, at least it did with me. Thank GOD. :)

Either that, or join the army.

FirstMANdown said:

Congratulations!