• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

toydens

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2004
texas
Status (Visible)
I think it is good that I stopped sharing information...

This is the last post...

About the Ads

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by meetlife
hi to all....
i am sorry but what is all this about ???????

This guy has this program and wants to advertise it FREE on SDN (without paying the proper fee for placing a banner). So what did he do?? He chooses a member name which resembles the website he's advertising. He registered for the sole purpose of posting about the program. He FAKES a foreign accent and keeps of FAKING some GREAT experience he had with the program. When he notices he's getting flamed, he FAKES and acts like he's offended and announces with great sorrow the fact that he'll stop sharing "information" (whatever that is for him).
Why? To call everyone's attention and get as many clicks as possible on this website. Why? It's all about the money. Because he knows that at least one person will buy his program (at least out of curiosity). And to be honest, chances are that person comes from this forum. Why? 'cause we're usually the most desperate ones needing information and resources.

SDN might as well ban him AND his link for trying to get around without paying. But, I know I'm usually too harsh and mean, so don't even pay attention to me........

Got it now meetlife?

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by meggs

SDN might as well ban him AND his link for trying to get around without paying.

Done already ;)

Good summary of the situation, by the way. The only part you missed (because they're gone) is the 2 profanity-laden posts that I had to delete. :rolleyes:

sam3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2003
Philadelphia
Status (Visible)
Hi our official Mom :I just checked your profile

Date Registered:04-24-2002
Total Posts: 14741 (21.61 posts per day)
:wow: :wow: .....................WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .

Giffy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2004
Status (Visible)
Hey meggs,
good you told me this...not that i was going to post him anything...people like him who complain and use emotional blackmail get no response frm me.
But thanks a ton for warning all members
Giffy

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.