I Can't Believe Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out I have an interview at Case!!!! This is awsome news. (congrats Zoobaby, I saw that you got one too) Here's the stupid stupid thing though. I just found out that they sent my invitation August 26th to the wrong address. I could have interviewed in early September, and increased my chances of getting in. On the paper app it said school address, so I put the address of my school. It didn't occur to me that they meant your "away address" since I'm a commuter. I am an idiot. I think someone else mentioned that they did this too, but I kept silent because I felt dumb. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Heh, congrats; you'll love Case. It's the nicest place I've seen so far (of Jeff, Pitt, Vandy).

Case is screwy with their mailings...they sent the paper secondary to my house in Oregon, but then I did actually get my interview invitation to my apartment (and my new one, at that, the day after I moved in).

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Octo, thanks! And congrats to you too. That stinks that they messed up, but I think you're still in very good shape.

:)

So, how did you find out you have an interview?

Originally posted by mws99
So, how did you find out you have an interview?

Dr. Kirby came to my school (Cleve State) to talk to premeds about Case. I asked him about my file and he said he'd check. I got called the next day by admissions saying they mailed me a invitation on August 26th. I called back and scheduled an interview for Oct. 25th.