i confess, i did nothing today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedChic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Less than 4 weeks and i didn't study at all today.
i couldn't; took a day off completely.
i feel so friggin' guilty :oops:

oh well maybe i'll pick up steam tomorrow
worst part is i still haven't broken that 30 :scared: , i guess it's burnout?

haha it felt really good though, i gotta admit.
i highly recommend it if you're starting to freak out. :thumbup: that is if you can handle the guilt :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I've been taking too many breaks. Probably next one will be Saturday, but I hope not, I really need the studying. Took my first full-length tonight and didn't break 30 either. I need to sleep now, though, so I can wake up early and actually study. :p

MedChic said:

i highly recommend it if you're starting to freak out. :thumbup: that is if you can handle the guilt :laugh:

take break whenever you want.

breaks r good.

MedChic said:

Wow. That sounds very much like Elliot from Scrubs that is your avatar.

It's all good. You taking a day off isn't going to kill your score. In fact, it might be good for your score. I only studied 2 days out of a week for the MCAT...it worked fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
MedChic said:

don't feel guilty..... it happens :)

i've been doing nothing every wednesday it's been great but i have to stop before i get addicted so i'm kicking it into turbo starting this week

^No motivation here either. I haven't done anything today and I woke up around 9. I still have to grill some food and then go to the gym (haven't worked out in a couple weeks now :( ). Then I'll hopefully hit the books. Maybe til 2 AM :)

you have to take a break once in a while. this test is so freaking stressful that there is no human being that could study 10 hours straight even for a week. You need a break, so don't feel guilty over it.

I did nothing today as well:( In the lab today:( and sooo tired (couldn't fall asleep last night). I wish I could just fall alseep and wake up every day like a normal person.

I did nothing today either, but I already took the MCAT so take that with a grain of salt or two.

I was supposed to write a mock exam saturday for Princeton and came down with the most terrible stomach virus of my life, and for the last 3 days I couldn't move because I strained my abdominal muscles... While being in a world of discomfort it is comforting in its own right to watch Price is Right, and useless sitcoms all day long on the couch rather than study for 8 hours a day lol.

When this first all happened I was freeking out about being off track and losing ground close to the actual MCAT, but the break was nice and today I was able to make it to my class again and turn it up...

Probably the only time in my life that a painful episode of sickness lightened me up lol, but I can definitely relate to the pleasure of a day off from all this.

I'm contemplating about taking the day off. I'm usually consistent with a solid 4 hours a day... I think I might just go to the library after all, it's only about a month more of this crack!