I developed a dry socket.

Started by cd32505n
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cd32505n

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad


It has been 6 months and the pain is gone but there is still a small hole in where the dry socket was and food gets stuck in there everytime I eat. Im always cleaning it out. What should I do? I feel like it is also giving me very bad breath. Any suggestions on what I should do? Is there anything they can do and is this a cause for bad breath even though there is no pain anymore?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.