I don't know about you....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tautomer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
But damn, I look good in scrubs.

I was changing to volunteer not too long ago and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I finished to go out. I don't think I had ever seen myself in scrubs before, but DEAMN, I looked good in them. Now, don't get me wrong, I am NOT an attractive person, but for some odd reason, those scrubs just seemed to fit me so well. I can't wait 'til med school when I can start wearing them for REAL!! :cool:

Anyone else know what I'm talkin' about?

Members don't see this ad.

I hear ya. :) I also looked really good in my long white lab coat I had to wear to my micro labs when i took the class...I looked even better when at home I tried on the scrubs + the coat ;)

Yeah.. even my muscles look bigger in scrubs :)

Members don't see this ad :)
what kind of volunteering are you doing that you are supposed to where scrubs? where? did you buy your own or did they give it to you?

Rock them scrubs! :clap:

I work in the pediatric emergency room of the children's hospital. Actually, I was job shadowing a doctor the same evening I volunteered, and that was the reason why I was wearing the scrubs. They usually have several sets available to use, so I didn't pay for them. When I'm volunteering though, I usually just wear this nerdy little vest. :)

At the place I am volunteering, we get kicked out of the volunteering program if we are caught in scrubs. We have little nerdy vests too!

The closest thing we got to scrubs are bunny suits (think white, one piece pajamas). One of the doctors made fun of me while I was in them =(.

An internship I did for the summer, I had to wear scrub to go into the OR. I like the vending machine where you can your scrubs, its like getting a coke out of the machine. By the end of the internship I got to keep two scrubs (one from duke and one from wake). Those scrubs are so comfortable :D