I don't know if I'm ready for the BS :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

miringains

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have done AAMC FL's 3-9 and all my BS scores have been 9-10. I think I had one 11. My test is August 10th... I have done all the Kaplan Section tests as well. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like I 100% get all of the concepts in Biology... I never get the O chem passages wrong. I always mess up experiment passages. Is there any good last minute material that could help me out? I will be taking AAMC 10 and 11 soon
 
I have done AAMC FL's 3-9 and all my BS scores have been 9-10. I think I had one 11. My test is August 10th... I have done all the Kaplan Section tests as well. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like I 100% get all of the concepts in Biology... I never get the O chem passages wrong. I always mess up experiment passages. Is there any good last minute material that could help me out? I will be taking AAMC 10 and 11 soon
TPRH has a lot experimental passages...Since your test is near, try to do at least half of the bio section in TPRH...I think you might get a good return out of it.
 
The AAMC official guide has some very nice experimental BS passages, but unfortunately you only get 5 or 6 IIRC and the book costs $30 not including shipping. I've heard good things about TPRH Science Workbook as well. I've used it and liked it, but since I haven't taken the real MCAT I can't say how closely it matches the real thing. However, if you don't already TPRH SW it could be difficult to get a hold of by August 10th since the only way to get it is by buying it used off of someone who was in the TPR MCAT course (so ebay, craigslist, SDN classifieds, etc).