I felt the..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rohitbest

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
wet drop of salt slide down the side of my nose as i sat there looking at the computer screen. My AMCAS application finally submitted - instead of giving me the normal error sign. Now that it is complete, I can go on with my life and play rollerhockey, tennis, basketball, work, like normal people!

I know this forum is getting sad when people are boasting about getting their AMCAS application submitted. For those of u who tenaciously working to complete it and are still getting error signs, hang on, the day will come when it goes to the next screen.

Hey, i just got another idea, u can use this and say that it built up ur character by further developing your patience, a quality needed to be a succesful physician!

"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

Members don't see this ad.

Just wanted to welcome you to SDN!!! and thank you for your words of encouragement.... You've shown the optimistic side of this entire ordeal!!!

WELCOME TO SDN!!! :cool:

rohitbest
i am soooo happy for u!
just a question for you... how did you enter your course work? did you sent it in with the wrong terms? or did you make sure that the dates/terms matched on your transcript and the print our of your application? :confused:

i've been working on the application since it came out, 18th may i think, oh wait, they delayed that do maybe. remember it was supposed to start april 1st or may 1st, they've changed the date so much i forget. yeah, i mean i entered the quarters/semesters the way i took them. Of course AMCAS rearranged them, but they did it according to school year, so they'll figure out how the fix it. My situation is a little messy too, my school, Troy State University, changed from quarters to semesters at the start of my junior year, so my hours are messed up too, my application says a total of 150.7 hours, when my transcript is 149.7, becasue they counted it wrong. I know this because i spent all of last night, 10:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. going through all of my courses to check if I made a mistake. THat was lots of fun!

well, i know that may or may not have answered your question, but thats what i have to say.

"Nobody understands quantum theory." Richard Feynman