Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I felt the..

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by rohitbest, Jun 25, 2001.

1. rohitbest

rohitbest Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

wet drop of salt slide down the side of my nose as i sat there looking at the computer screen. My AMCAS application finally submitted - instead of giving me the normal error sign. Now that it is complete, I can go on with my life and play rollerhockey, tennis, basketball, work, like normal people!

I know this forum is getting sad when people are boasting about getting their AMCAS application submitted. For those of u who tenaciously working to complete it and are still getting error signs, hang on, the day will come when it goes to the next screen.

Hey, i just got another idea, u can use this and say that it built up ur character by further developing your patience, a quality needed to be a succesful physician!

"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

2. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Just wanted to welcome you to SDN!!! and thank you for your words of encouragement.... You've shown the optimistic side of this entire ordeal!!!

WELCOME TO SDN!!! :cool:

3. C U in MD school

C U in MD school Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

rohitbest
    i am soooo happy for u!
    just a question for you... how did you enter your course work? did you sent it in with the wrong terms? or did you make sure that the dates/terms matched on your transcript and the print our of your application? :confused:

4. rohitbest

rohitbest Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i've been working on the application since it came out, 18th may i think, oh wait, they delayed that do maybe. remember it was supposed to start april 1st or may 1st, they've changed the date so much i forget. yeah, i mean i entered the quarters/semesters the way i took them. Of course AMCAS rearranged them, but they did it according to school year, so they'll figure out how the fix it. My situation is a little messy too, my school, Troy State University, changed from quarters to semesters at the start of my junior year, so my hours are messed up too, my application says a total of 150.7 hours, when my transcript is 149.7, becasue they counted it wrong. I know this because i spent all of last night, 10:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. going through all of my courses to check if I made a mistake. THat was lots of fun!

well, i know that may or may not have answered your question, but thats what i have to say.

"Nobody understands quantum theory." Richard Feynman