I got a Columbia Interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
vandy_yankee said:
uh, because I go there and that is actually my class? I actually went down the roster and counted them up.

Umm, so you are saying the stats in the book are wrong? Maybe some of their names do not sound asain, ever consider that? It is unlikely that they would LIE to pre-dents on the official ADEA guide.

Members don't see this ad.

MrZ123 said:
Umm, so you are saying the stats in the book are wrong? Maybe some of their names do not sound asain, ever consider that? It is unlikely that they would LIE to pre-dents on the official ADEA guide.

Umm, so yeah, like there are more clues other than just a name to tell if someone is Asian or not, ever consider that? 75ish faces are not that hard to remember. Like, I go to class and see these kids from 9am-5pm everyday? And even the ones who don't go to class, I know them (well, except for the few that dropped out of school early on :rolleyes: ). I wouldn't say lie, but there's always a good chance ADEA screwed up somewhere too.

sk101 said:
All I was saying is that racism .... exists.... BUT I CHOOSE TO NOT ACCEPT IT. I AM and WILL PUT MORE EFFORTS TO DO BETTER THAN SOME HILL
BILLYS >.....from states like Montana... ORegon....

That's all...

I think you may need to accept that you are the one with racist tendencies based upon your frequent use of "hilly billy" and your generalization of people from somewhat rural states.

Members don't see this ad :)
:p :D
Yellow Snow said:
I think you may need to accept that you are the one with racist tendencies based upon your frequent use of "hilly billy" and your generalization of people from somewhat rural states.

Whatever..... I am invited before YOU.... :p

DentalBoarder said:
Was his comment racist? I just took it as a statement of fact. People get so dang sensitive these days. Anyway, this topic is petty. Let's drop it. Btw, I'm Asian.... Korean to be specific. And I think I'd kill myself if there were 50+% Asians at one school unless you include ALL Asians (Indians, etc.). Diversity is best.

Well tell me whether it's PC for a person to mention how many black or African-American students dominate Howard University?

I bet some of the black applicants here would call you a racist for pointing that out.