I got in!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Its allright since you are from Cali, all is forgiven.

Members don't see this ad.

isn't it from university of south carolina?

i.e. if that person applied EDP, they wouldn't be able to apply to UNC afterwards.

congrats nonetheless! :clap:

Thank you for warning me about this, guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
surfdevl02 --

Congrats!! I am sincerely happy for you. :clap:

To the others who object to threads like this --

I would be happy to post congrats and smileys on thousands of threads like this. Everyone has worked very hard to get into medical school, and it is fun to see people acheiving their goal and sharing some of their celebration with us. They are allowing us to participate in an exciting joyful time of their lives, and that is an honor, not an inconvience.

The truly awful part of this process is that some people do not get to go. I wish we could all be in medical school next fall (expect maybe Tein), embarking on a fascinating journey into medicine. It would be fun to be classmates with Tweetie, Random, RP, jot, SMW, surfdevl02, DW, Trout, Yogi, Centrum, WiISC-ite, Woot32, Xaelia, Dr Chooch, the boy wonder, cbpremed, saiyaman, water4girl, Blitzkrieg, wolferman, and so many many moer.

Originally posted by surfdevl02
I'm gonna go drink till my liver explodes now cause in a couple of years i can treat myself!!!!

are you serious?? i don't think you can treat yourself. even u do, that's few years later!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Street Philosopher
is this like university of southern carolina or something? because keck just started interviewing on the 14th, so i doubt they would send news in just 2 days...

you don't know a state called south carolina?? last time i checked, i think i saw that too.

btw, i was pretty sure usc refers to the cali. one... but i heard that people do get them three mixed up.

Originally posted by gooloogooloo
you don't know a state called south carolina?? last time i checked, i think i saw that too.

btw, i was pretty sure usc refers to the cali. one... but i heard that people do get them three mixed up.

lol maybe i should hurry up and edit that post before more people make fun of me.

it's been a while since i learned all the US states. sorry but carolina is not in my mental radar.

On the east coast and in the south, USC refers to South Carolina.

Originally posted by Street Philosopher
lol maybe i should hurry up and edit that post before more people make fun of me.

it's been a while since i learned all the US states. sorry but carolina is not in my mental radar.

let me refresh you, south carolina is where the movie a walk to remember took place, the beautiful Beaufort city and the famous Parris Island of US Marines. It's located at, as its name, South of North Carolina, East of West Carolina and West of East Carolina.

by the way, i think a walk to remember turns out, to my big surprise, to be a great movie. Beaufort is also a city means a lot to me. so does that movie. (first movie i saw with my current gf. the guy in that movie eventually got into med school after his gf, mandy moore, died from blood cancer.)