I got in!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfdevl02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Transition from prem-med to med!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! I got into medical school!!!!! I'm gonna go drink till my liver explodes now cause in a couple of years i can treat myself!!!! (i'm pretty excited, can you tell...)...(USC by the way if you're curious). Also, still crossing my fingers and toes for those still waiting, best of luck guys and gals.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to my fellow Dukie!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
yay congrats!! :) :) :)

Damn you!---I mean, congrats!! :p :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good job Surf! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep the momentum rolling next month in New Orleans!

blow it out your as#, I mean, ummm... good job

Gumshoe

yay! congratulations~ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yay surfdevl!!! :clap:

My IM wishing you luck must have helped! :)

Originally posted by Explosivo
Why are you such a penis?

BTW surfdevl02, congrats! :clap:

eat shiet and die biitch

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats and Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D

Originally posted by TeinII
eat shiet and die biitch

Don't worry, that's troll talk for congrats. :p

thanks explosivito

i just don't see any point in a bunch of people going :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: yyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy we're so happy for you!!!
gimme a fukin break. frankly i find it annoying. and i'm not sayin that they don't deserve their acceptance. i wish them all the luck and congrats, but seriously, by the time dec or jan comes around, there'll be hundreds of threads with the tile "I'm IN!!!" and thousands of replies of ":clap: :clap: way to go joe!!!"
just don't see the point

Hey Tein

I think you just need to chill! Sounds to me that you're sexually frustrated among many other things.

Late

Originally posted by dpark74
Hey Tein

I think you just need to chill! Sounds to me that you're sexually frustrated among many other things.

Late

sounds to me that your pops fukked u up the a-hole real good, among other things

sounds to me that your pops fukked u up the a-hole real good, among other things

GAWD! I was right...you haven't gotten any for quite some time now. And your response has me wondering if you are resorting to your own gender.:D

I guess if you can't get any...you should try a pro.

GAWD! I was right...you haven't gotten any for quite some time now. And your response has me wondering if you are resorting to your own gender.:D

hahaha oooooog good one you botched up abortion. the fact that u even brought up the subject of sexual frustration leads me to believe that you haven't seen a pusssy (you know, the female external genitalia) since u came out of ur bitchass moms

OMG, lay OFF people! This is supposed to be a congrats thread!! :rolleyes:

if i get banned again, it's not my fault. i only expressed my opinion on the uselessness of congrats thread (after a certain # of posts with clapping smileys), then some punks started flaming me for no reason. go figure

EDIT: seriously though, am i the only one in this forum that feels this way?
so EVERYone in here is so happy that somebody got in and not them? i wonder if that will be the case come august when u have just that one waitlist remaining in your hands

hahaha oooooog good one you botched up abortion. the fact that u even brought up the subject of sexual frustration leads me to believe that you haven't seen a pusssy (you know, the female external genitalia) since u came out of ur bitchass moms

Gee, that's funny...I always thought that people who were mellow like myself usually had a reason. Now, on another note, your bellicose nature can only dig your own grave on which of us has had any lately.

Out of respect for my fiancee, let me just say that I'm happy!:D

Just a suggestion: why don't you just take a minute or two and relieve yourself in the nearest bathroom?

you are awesome

:) :( :oops: :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :mad: :clap: :hardy:

That's no excuse to use the language you did. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
So there! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Out of respect for my fiancee, let me just say that I'm happy!:D

well here's the thing grandmalover. ur bitchass finacee wanted to jump on my bone quite a few times....but uh...gotta tell you. she's BUSTED yo!!!!
and besides that pusssy's been too places u don't know...and i mean PLACES na mean??

EDIT: das so fukkin funny though bahaha. you think u're the shiet just b/c u have a fiance lol.

woot, woot! congrats surfdevl!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hey, dpark, please go easy on the sexual orientation slams. i'm not trying to pick a fight, just asking that you show a little respect.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: chips:clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

"...as i lie in fields of gold..."

ps. i've always wanted to do that!

Originally posted by katem
hey, dpark, please go easy on the sexual orientation slams. i'm not trying to pick a fight, just asking that you show a little respect.

You're right, Katem. My bad. Just got a little carried away.

ok i'm gonna break out now. TALK TO U'ALL LATER MY FELLOW SDNERS.
and remember, keep you hopes up!!!!!!!!@!!

dont' miss me too much

well here's the thing grandmalover. ur bitchass finacee wanted to jump on my bone quite a few times....but uh...gotta tell you. she's BUSTED yo!!!!
and besides that pusssy's been too places u don't know...and i mean PLACES na mean??

EDIT: das so fukkin funny though bahaha. you think u're the shiet just b/c u have a fiance lol.

It's great to know that you're polishing up your conversational skills...I mean your elegant use of expletives makes me quite jealous of your command of the english language.

Also, your complete lack of respect for my fiancee makes me feel sorry for whoever decides to be with you.

I don't think I am the sh%t because I have a fiancee, never said that. But I never said that I wasn't in the past (before my fiancee)...in so cal.

A final note: I know you probably enjoy it, but remove the thumb up your a$$!

:laugh:

Premeds talkin dirty

Ok..sorry i started all this rukus..i was just a little happy, that's all. I'll think next time before i post something...good luck folks.

oh, don't worry, surfdevl. tein is the jealous type and he took it upon himself to muck up your thread. don't let him stop you.

anyways, this tarheel is genuinely happy for you. :clap: :clap: :D

surfdevl....ignore him! you seem like the type that does think before you post (or so it seems thus far...;) ) don't let a troll like TeinII stop you from saying what you're thinkiing! like, sweet tea, i'm genuinely happy for you as well! :)

congrats again!

Thank you ChopSuey and Sweet Tea-
I just think SDN is a great support group for everyone going through this process, whether you get good or bad news. I really do appreciate everyones congrats. And Sweet Tea, thanks and i appreciate your kind words even though you're a tarhole;) ...I'm actually still waiting on my UNC secondary but not too optimistic i'll get it cause i'm out of state (don't tell my dukie friends). Because you were so nice to me i'll tell the duke bball team to take it easy on Dough-Boy Dougherty this year and not blow you guys out before the first half is over.....:p

Now listen, dookie. I was really nice to you, so now it's your turn to be nice to me.

oh wait...they don't teach y'all manners over there. ;) :p

I for one, can't wait to post a 1,000 replies to "I got in!" threads - this one being my first!

Congrats SurfDevl! You've earned the right to pickle your liver! :clap:

(Does anyone else find it odd that TeinI/II is a pre-med?!?! How can it be that someone who doesn't see the point in wishing others well actually wants to help others for a living?!?!)

Originally posted by surfdevl02
Transition from prem-med to med!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! I got into medical school!!!!! I'm gonna go drink till my liver explodes now cause in a couple of years i can treat myself!!!! (i'm pretty excited, can you tell...)...(USC by the way if you're curious). Also, still crossing my fingers and toes for those still waiting, best of luck guys and gals.

congrats surfdevl, are you got to keck's USC? I go to Keck and it's a great school. You are very lucky to be accepted this early so you should be getting lots more love ;) congrats again. :)

TeinII, why are you looking for a confrontation? :confused:

A final note: I know you probably enjoy it, but remove the thumb from my girl's a$$!

sure thing
:D :p :cool:

Originally posted by surfdevl02

Ok..sorry i started all this rukus..i was just a little happy, that's all. I'll think next time before i post something...good luck folks.

welp, i didn't mean to put a damper on your celebration party. i was just getting annoyed by the little smiley faces with arms sticking out their faces. you have every right to be happy, and i'm sure anyone would do the same thing the minute they get accepted into their respective medschools. go have fun now u lucky bastard!!!!

Congratulations

You deserved it

:clap:

welp, i didn't mean to put a damper on your celebration party. i was just getting annoyed by the little smiley faces with arms sticking out their faces. you have every right to be happy, and i'm sure anyone would do the same thing the minute they get accepted into their respective medschools. go have fun now u lucky bastard!!!!

teinII being nice?! :eek: X 100!

maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel after all...

I will say that I almost have a seizure every time someone gets in and the first page is full of the clapping smiley guys, so TeinII isn't completely weird (in this case alone ;))...

is this like university of southern carolina or something? because keck just started interviewing on the 14th, so i doubt they would send news in just 2 days...

Originally posted by Street Philosopher
is this like university of southern carolina or something?

Southern Carolina???.........Last time I checked, there was a state below North Carolina called South Carolina.

Originally posted by WSUreds
Southern Carolina???.........Last time I checked, there was a state below North Carolina called South Carolina.

sorry i'm a dumb cali resident.

btw i just remembered that keck has EDP, so nevermind.