I got one!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drako

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I finally got it! I got home today from work and there was a letter from the University of Pittsburgh. Dreading a rejection letter, I opened the envelop and read through the letter very quickly until my eyes hit the word "interview." I got one! Finally! Thought I would share my happiness with you all.

Members don't see this ad.

Yea! Let me be the first to say congrats on getting the interview and best of luck to ya!!! :)
L

Members don't see this ad :)
when are you going? they were really flexible and nice when i scheduled. did you send in your secondary yet?

congrats Drako: doesn't it feel so good?! :D
you better add yourself to the interview thread!

i'll be up there 3 weeks from today. After the interview I'll be staying the weekend with a friend I met while on exchange, so I'm real excited about this interview.

Thank you everyone!

Choker, yes, I sent in my secondary back in early september. Pittsburgh was the first secondary that I sent in. The school is one of my top choices.

Now, I need to go buy a suit and shoes. I don't have either.

Hey Drako,

Congrats!!! You'll do great! :) :)

I also sent my secondary in sometime ago and havent heard from them yet. My status shows that my file in under review. I was wondering if you'd mind sharing your stats for those of us still waiting.

Thanks and lots of luck!

hey Drako
congrats!!
quick question: did oyu take the April or august MCAT? thanks and good luck to you! :)

I took the April 2001 MCAT for the first time (11 VR, 09 PS, 10 BS, Q WS); 3.68 overal GPA and 3.68 Science GPA.

Hip hip hooray!! Congrats Drako :) :) Just sit back and let the invites roll in now

Congratulations! You will enjoy the Pittsburgh interview. I enterviewed October 1st and everyone there was extremely nice and helpful. Good Luck.

Drake,

Congratulations!! Best of luck to you w/ your U Pitt interview!!

congratulations!!!!!!! you'll start getting more and more invites soon. good luck at pittsburgh