I got score and its 94

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uabsfm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello to eveyone,

yesterday only I got my score for part 1 exam and its 94, I am really very happy to get my score after doing hard work for a long time.......

I would like to thanxs everyone whoever helped me in this forum......
this forum is very helpful to me ...........thanx once again

Members don't see this ad.

Hey ,
Congrats.Very good score..,:thumbup:, you made it
I have been looking ur posts.Congrats once again.
can u please share how many months u have prepared??What were ur primary sources??How many times revised before exam??What was ur last month strategy????Did you have many repeats from ASDA???What is ur suggestion to prepare for answering testlets.
Thanks a lot
Enjoy and enjoy

yesterday only I got my score for part 1 exam and its 94, I am really very happy to get my score after doing hard work for a long time.......

this forum is very helpful to me ...........thanx once again[/QUOTE]

hello to eveyone,

Congrats for an amazing score!!! Cheers to your hardwork..
Can you please share your raw score if you dont mind.

Members don't see this ad :)
hello to eveyone,

congrats uabsfm
when did u take exam... what are ur individual scores......
i took exam on 23 june and i still do not recieve scores.

Last edited:
congratulations!!pls tell us whether u followed 2006-2007 decks or the new 2009-2010 edition??what is ur opinion abt 2009-2010 edition??is it necessary to buy to get a decent score??is decks 2006 and nbde first aid sufficient??need ur input........
enjoy ur achievement....

Last edited:
Hi,

1) I gave exam on 8th July:

Scores:

DA: 79 (73.4)
ANAT: 87 (64.6)
Micro/Path: 86 (65)
Bio/Physio: 91 (60.4)

Raw Score: 343

Comp: 94

2) I didnot read the 2009 decks. I read 2006-2007 decks as I have read multiple times before.

Thanks.

Last edited:
congrats!! Great score! that will get you into anything you want to. your biochem/physio score is amazing.

Hi ,
I was wondering which books you studied from , particularly for biochem and physio , your score is amazing and congratulations!!!!!!!!

thanx to you all.
I would like to sat that whatever you ead just try to undersand the basic things. It doesnt matter what material you read but read it thoroughly, especially in bio- physio and micro -patho try to understand the topics ......I think this will help

Bravo!! Your encouraging suggestion of understanding the basics has relieved me . Be cause I just have dental decks and Kaplan notes and Kaplan Q bank to study from. I hope I can revise all those material in next to weeks and be ready for exam.
Thanks for sharing your score.
Good luck for the admission.

Hi, congrates!
is there a score conversion chart for reference and if yes, where can i find it? Can u pls tell me what are the materials that u studied and for how long? Do u think solving old question papers helps?
I'm studying decks 09 and want to do released Q papers from 1990-till the most recent. Is this sufficient? I was told the old Qpapers doesnt help since the formate has change now. What do u think.

hello to eveyone,

Hi, congrates!
is there a score conversion chart for reference and if yes, where can i find it? Can u pls tell me what are the materials that u studied and for how long? Do u think solving old question papers helps?
I'm studying decks 09 and want to do released Q papers from 1990-till the most recent. Is this sufficient? I was told the old Qpapers doesnt help since the formate has change now. What do u think.

congrats uafsm for such a wonderful score

hello to eveyone,

hey congrats
plizz guide me the materials and way to studymy exams coming nearer,
thanx in advance

Hi uabsfm!

Great score! I did really well on my exam as well (91). I used Dental Board Busters, very helpful. Everyone keep in mind..set a schedule for yourself. Week to week and that way you can pace yourself better. I started off studying 3 hrs a day and worked my way up to 6-8 (4 in the morning, 4 in the evening). Positive scores will help everyone on here to succeed!

thats right.....