Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

I guesss that was a mistake :)

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Taty, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Taty

Taty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I called home and my Mom is laughing very hard. I asked her why and she replied that my grandmother received a very funny bill from the hospital where she used to go...She got billed for postpartum hospital stay and some testicular dysfunction evaluation...
    I am thinking somebody wanted probably to play a joke, my grandma is 71 yo + as far as I know :) she is a female.

2. noshie

noshie Don't judge!
    10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Fellow [Any Field]
    That is hilarious! One day when I was working I let the Dr do his own orders and he ordered a pregnancy test on a 90 year old female by accident. When I got the results back I had to make fun of him. hehe.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    Taty

Taty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Here is the other one. Just spoke over the phone to a friend of mine, her gyn was telling her that she has a tumor...she decided to change gyn and went for a second opinion..so she turned out to be 3 months pregnant...
    She phoned me to tell me good news :)

4. CTrainSJU

CTrainSJU MS I
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I really hope that in 10 years no medical student is writing a story about me in a thread like this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. MCATTT

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

lol.. I sure hope not.

6. Protease

Protease Member
    5+ Year Member

Only if your not planning to use the magic 8-ball when patients ask "when can I be discharged".

[​IMG]

7. jace's mom

jace's mom Member
    10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    That's funny!

My funny hospital story: During my first pregnancy, the doctor needed to test my husband's blood type (because I am O negative). She ordered the test for him through the professional building's lab, which was also associated with the hospital. As my husband had no other doctor associated with that hospital, for a long time his doctor of record was an OB/GYN. :D

8. OP
    OP
    Taty

Taty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    LOL!!! Does anybody else has something to share?