Taty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2002
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I called home and my Mom is laughing very hard. I asked her why and she replied that my grandmother received a very funny bill from the hospital where she used to go...She got billed for postpartum hospital stay and some testicular dysfunction evaluation...
I am thinking somebody wanted probably to play a joke, my grandma is 71 yo + as far as I know :) she is a female.

noshie

Don't judge!
10+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
That is hilarious! One day when I was working I let the Dr do his own orders and he ordered a pregnancy test on a 90 year old female by accident. When I got the results back I had to make fun of him. hehe.

Taty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2002
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Here is the other one. Just spoke over the phone to a friend of mine, her gyn was telling her that she has a tumor...she decided to change gyn and went for a second opinion..so she turned out to be 3 months pregnant...
She phoned me to tell me good news :)

About the Ads

CTrainSJU

MS I
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2007
Des Moines
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I really hope that in 10 years no medical student is writing a story about me in a thread like this.

Protease

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2005
Status (Visible)
I really hope that in 10 years no medical student is writing a story about me in a thread like this.

Only if your not planning to use the magic 8-ball when patients ask "when can I be discharged".

ball3.gif

jace's mom

10+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I called home and my Mom is laughing very hard. I asked her why and she replied that my grandmother received a very funny bill from the hospital where she used to go...She got billed for postpartum hospital stay and some testicular dysfunction evaluation...
I am thinking somebody wanted probably to play a joke, my grandma is 71 yo + as far as I know :) she is a female.
That's funny!

My funny hospital story: During my first pregnancy, the doctor needed to test my husband's blood type (because I am O negative). She ordered the test for him through the professional building's lab, which was also associated with the hospital. As my husband had no other doctor associated with that hospital, for a long time his doctor of record was an OB/GYN. :D

Taty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2002
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
That's funny!

My funny hospital story: During my first pregnancy, the doctor needed to test my husband's blood type (because I am O negative). She ordered the test for him through the professional building's lab, which was also associated with the hospital. As my husband had no other doctor associated with that hospital, for a long time his doctor of record was an OB/GYN. :D

LOL!!! Does anybody else has something to share?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.