Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That vet school started last month, and they kept trying to contact me, but the e-mails got tagged as spam... They let me stay in, but I started 2-3 weeks behind the class.
🙁
I'm also scared to death of oversleeping every day when vet school starts.
I ALWAYS wake up @ 6am on work/school days (for the last 15 years) - but I am such a deep sleeper, then alarm clocks have no effect on me and my sleep schedule is out of my control.
🙁
I'm also scared to death of oversleeping every day when vet school starts.
I ALWAYS wake up @ 6am on work/school days (for the last 15 years) - but I am such a deep sleeper, then alarm clocks have no effect on me and my sleep schedule is out of my control.
I was supposed to turn in some assignment, so I went straight to my professor's office after I woke up and she let me turn it in still.