I Hate Christmas. The 2011 Annual Edition.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you're on to something there. Coffee and snuggies, apparently. I went to buy a certain snuggie off Amazon and it was sold out. I was like, REALLY?! That many people want a snuggie? Then I saw the snuggie commercial on TV in the middle of a football game; then it all came together for me.
I know where to get an LSU snuggie. :meanie:
 
I think you're on to something there. Coffee and snuggies, apparently. I went to buy a certain snuggie off Amazon and it was sold out. I was like, REALLY?! That many people want a snuggie? Then I saw the snuggie commercial on TV in the middle of a football game; then it all came together for me. So, without the snuggie, I looked into other options. I found a product that makes snuggie look like the generic dollar store version. Behold http://www.theslanket.com/

Eh, got my knockoff at Sears for $15, they want $30 at that site.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sir I wanna buy these shoes for my Momma please
It's Christmas Eve and these shoes are just her size
Could you hurry Sir?
Daddy says there's not much time
You see, she's been sick for quite a while
And I know these shoes will make her smile
And I want her to look beautiful
If Momma meets Jesus, tonight.

Just for you. I love christmas.
They ALWAYS play that song at my local radio station, and it makes me want to buy a pair of TOMS. 😕

Is this the guy whose house is right by/under 309? I effing hate this tool. People can park their cars on the side of a BUSY ROAD, get out, and meander through his front yard to look at the lights. Meanwhile, if you're driving, you might risk HITTING A PERSON trying to walk across this BUSY ROAD. Also, I'm pretty sure they've attached a "donations" box to their mailbox so that these meandering suckers can help pay their massive electricity bill. I'm no Scrooge, but I really hate these f*****s.
Dang. You REALLY had to put that guy on blast huh? Now the whole world knows who your talking about. 👎

makes-55hr-doesnt-like-stores-music.jpg
:laugh:
Now how are you going to win the power-ball if you don't pray to Jesus?
👍:meanie:

And God bless us, every one. :meanie:
:laugh:
 
Everyone! Its a Christmas miracle! Someone hit a switch or something and every store in my district (including the one up the street robbed by the midget in the green hat in the next district over) is playing the Dish Network help channel! I'm actually enjoying listening to directions on programming a dvr I don't own over xmas songs. If someone out there reading this set this up, I love you!
 
One more night of this ****. Then its the most wonderful day of the year. Dec 26th. The longest possible point until Xmas. Also, Boxing Day.

Going to have to disagree with this. On Dec 26 everyone is still thinking about the holidays and the associated drama. Give me March instead. Far enough after Christmas that everyone has forgotten, and too long before the next one for anyone to care. There is no gift exchange on St. Patrick's Day. And basketball (go PITT!!) has become interesting by then.