Step II I hate the new step 2 q bank!

Started by Jalopycat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jalopycat

Full Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so over the weekend, the geniuses at Kaplan decided to install an upgrade to my q bank where you can highlight and cross out. It totally sucks! The scroll down bar is really jerky, the program is slow, and on top of that, I had been working on repeating my "incorrect" answers, and it is showing I have no questions left. Kinda strange since on Friday I had about 350 left.

Has anyone else noticed this?
 
Jalopycat said:
Ok so over the weekend, the geniuses at Kaplan decided to install an upgrade to my q bank where you can highlight and cross out. It totally sucks! The scroll down bar is really jerky, the program is slow, and on top of that, I had been working on repeating my "incorrect" answers, and it is showing I have no questions left. Kinda strange since on Friday I had about 350 left.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Agreed. I got the "improved" version last week as well.

Total P.O.S. 👎

My favorite is the questions that ask you to interpret a radiological study that is not provided. What a bunch of dumb f**ks. it is also pretty annoying that you can't resize the window to fit your screen, thereby forcing you to scroll through their P.O.S. clunky/unresponsive scrolling feature. I don't have any experience w/ USMLE world, so I can't necessarily say that it is better than Qbank, but if I had it to do again, I would not use Qbank.
 
Buttercupp said:
Agreed. I got the "improved" version last week as well.

Total P.O.S. 👎

My favorite is the questions that ask you to interpret a radiological study that is not provided. What a bunch of dumb f**ks. it is also pretty annoying that you can't resize the window to fit your screen, thereby forcing you to scroll through their P.O.S. clunky/unresponsive scrolling feature. I don't have any experience w/ USMLE world, so I can't necessarily say that it is better than Qbank, but if I had it to do again, I would not use Qbank.

Explain guys in more detail. What's wrong with it now compared to the way it was beforehand?
 
Pox in a box said:
Explain guys in more detail. What's wrong with it now compared to the way it was beforehand?

Is this supposed to reflect the new software that Prometric is using?