I have a t-shirt from ICO!

Started by r_salis
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My husband does a lot of travelling for work, so whenever he goes to a city where there's an optometry school he brings me something back from the school. This week he went to Chicago and got me an ICO tank-top and an umbrella. He said the campus was really nice, but he didn't see eyegirl or rpames. 😉
 
I was there. I have been working in the dispencery all week. By doing my dispencing this summer, I won't have to do it for 2 years!! I won't have to go there again until I'm a 4th year.
 
I'm in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Sorry about that🙂
Eyegirl