I have an idea for you Mods

Started by Gpan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gpan

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can we have a Dating/ Hooking Up Forum??? This is like a match.com, but it's free. Members can post their ads and pics. We're all adults here. There will not be any bad consequences ( I hope). What do ya think??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can we have a Dating/ Hooking Up Forum??? This is like a match.com, but it's free. Members can post their ads and pics. We're all adults here. There will not be any bad consequences ( I hope). What do ya think??

What an idea!

But what should we call it? SDNMatch.com?:hardy:
 
It's called the singles forum and its been tried before. I believe its now in the lounge. All out ads haven't been done before though I'm sure people could try. I think most people just aren't looking for that on this site and are using it more for career information.