• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

RayneeDeigh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Psychology Student
In reviewing literature for my undergrad thesis, I came across a study that made me giggle. Basically they figured out how your personal attachment style dictates the amount of anxiety/sadness you feel when your favourite TV character is killed off.

Now... that's fascinating and all... but the money used for that research could have been used to create a big website where grad schools could let us know the moment we're accepted/rejected/waitlisted. :D

I just wanna get this over with. If I really was rejected by 12 schools then I wanna know so I can spend a few days in bed and then start looking for jobs. haha.

That said, I really am upset that the OC is being cancelled. But this is easily explained by the fact that I tend towards the fearful-avoidant side of attachment. :laugh:

Quynh2007

the oracle of destiny
10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Psychology Student
yeah, i just read a paper that said teenagers were more rational than adults. teehee, it was fun. sorry that was random. i have no idea what the topic of this is. oh yeah, if any of my favorite characters from Heroes are killed, I would be devastated and cry.

RayneeDeigh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Psychology Student
yeah, i just read a paper that said teenagers were more rational than adults. teehee, it was fun. sorry that was random. i have no idea what the topic of this is. oh yeah, if any of my favorite characters from Heroes are killed, I would be devastated and cry.

I want to marry the cop one day. lol

Quynh2007

the oracle of destiny
10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Psychology Student
i would be too scared...he could read my thoughts! hehehe

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.