I have an idea!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RayneeDeigh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In reviewing literature for my undergrad thesis, I came across a study that made me giggle. Basically they figured out how your personal attachment style dictates the amount of anxiety/sadness you feel when your favourite TV character is killed off.

Now... that's fascinating and all... but the money used for that research could have been used to create a big website where grad schools could let us know the moment we're accepted/rejected/waitlisted. :D

I just wanna get this over with. If I really was rejected by 12 schools then I wanna know so I can spend a few days in bed and then start looking for jobs. haha.

That said, I really am upset that the OC is being cancelled. But this is easily explained by the fact that I tend towards the fearful-avoidant side of attachment. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i just read a paper that said teenagers were more rational than adults. teehee, it was fun. sorry that was random. i have no idea what the topic of this is. oh yeah, if any of my favorite characters from Heroes are killed, I would be devastated and cry.

yeah, i just read a paper that said teenagers were more rational than adults. teehee, it was fun. sorry that was random. i have no idea what the topic of this is. oh yeah, if any of my favorite characters from Heroes are killed, I would be devastated and cry.

I want to marry the cop one day. lol

i would be too scared...he could read my thoughts! hehehe