I have an interview april 23rd..any chance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adsmith10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview April 23rd at Pikeville and I was just wondering if it is possible to still get in? What are the chances? What if they like me but the class is already full? Is it possible for them to accept me for the 2011 class?

Members don't see this ad.

A friend of mine was accepted a week before classes started, so anything is possible. You definitely have a shot, so rock your interview!

Good luck.

I have an interview April 23rd at Pikeville and I was just wondering if it is possible to still get in? What are the chances? What if they like me but the class is already full? Is it possible for them to accept me for the 2011 class?

In my limited experience, I believe schools always leave a few spots open for the final interview date.
Evidence -
1) My tour guide at one school said that they and one other person in their interview group got accepted even though they interviewed on the final interview day.
2) I got into a school just a few days ago after interviewing on the final interview date. On SDN, that school was widely said to have had a full class.

In conclusion - if you're getting an interview, you have a fighting chance of getting in. Schools generally don't invite people without reason. Do your absolute best to prepare for the day and remember that the visit is also for you to ask your own questions about the school. Leave with no regrets about your performance.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview April 23rd at Pikeville and I was just wondering if it is possible to still get in? YES
What are the chances? They aren't as good as they would have been back in August, but obviously they want you to interview for a reason.
What if they like me but the class is already full? They would probably place you on an alternate list, or some other possible option (whether it be SMP, admission for 2011, etc)
Is it possible for them to accept me for the 2011 class? Depends on the school and it's policies. Some schools are known to do that, but I do not know if Pikeville is one of them.

Best of Luck!:xf:

Agreed!! Being in the interview means you have a chance to get in...take full advantage of it!!

I found out yesterday from someone who interviewed last week that the class is currently full, though people are being accepted for the class of 2011. I assume of course, some of these people will be bumped to the class of 2010 if anyone currently holding a seat decides to withdraw.

MC

Just think positive and practice like you are fighting for your dream. You can do it. I am sure this late in the cycle they have better things to do than interview people that they are not interested in. :xf::xf: