1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

I have an interview at the end of april at NYCOM -- still think there will be seats??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by theDr., Mar 31, 2004.

1. theDr.

theDr. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anybody have a clue if NYCOM's class is full by this point or what? Are we interviewing for waitlists or actually seats....any idea??? thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vrazz

7+ Year Member

Didn't you just post almost the exact same question a few days ago???? Yes there are still seats or they would not be interviewing. I talked to the adcom last week, they are not yet full. Try to relax! It's an easy interview day. I actually had fun and met cool people.
    Good luck and congrats on the interview!:D

4. amoxicillin

amoxicillin Membership Revoked
    Removed

thanks vrazz....i don' t think i did...did I....oh man..maybe im losing....maybe those little talking elves on the doing the jig on my desk are right. anyways...did you get accepted to nycom vrazz or just gave them a call....thanks for the info!!

5. vrazz

7+ Year Member

I am on the waitlist:confused: . I called to see what that was all about , and found out that they like me, but they want to see if there's someone they might like more. . . . Kind of reminds me of 6th grade when I asked Brandon Socall to go out with me. . . . oh well.

ANYWAY, they did say that there are still seats left so not to give up hope. They might decide they like me in a few months. We'll see!

6. amoxicillin

Removed

oh im sorry to hear that. did they give you an specific reason...was it stats, classes..anything else? what where your stats if you don't mind me asking?

7. vrazz

7+ Year Member

amox- i just pm'ed you. are you in or waitlisted or waiting for interviews?

8. amoxicillin

Removed

vrazz,
    I will be interviewing at the end of April.