I have an interview at the end of april at NYCOM -- still think there will be seats??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a clue if NYCOM's class is full by this point or what? Are we interviewing for waitlists or actually seats....any idea??? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't you just post almost the exact same question a few days ago???? Yes there are still seats or they would not be interviewing. I talked to the adcom last week, they are not yet full. Try to relax! It's an easy interview day. I actually had fun and met cool people.
Good luck and congrats on the interview!:D

thanks vrazz....i don' t think i did...did I....oh man..maybe im losing....maybe those little talking elves on the doing the jig on my desk are right. anyways...did you get accepted to nycom vrazz or just gave them a call....thanks for the info!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am on the waitlist:confused: . I called to see what that was all about , and found out that they like me, but they want to see if there's someone they might like more. . . . Kind of reminds me of 6th grade when I asked Brandon Socall to go out with me. . . . oh well.

ANYWAY, they did say that there are still seats left so not to give up hope. They might decide they like me in a few months. We'll see!

oh im sorry to hear that. did they give you an specific reason...was it stats, classes..anything else? what where your stats if you don't mind me asking?

amox- i just pm'ed you. are you in or waitlisted or waiting for interviews?

vrazz,
I will be interviewing at the end of April.