i have no clue...regarding secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

WWU_Viking

Well I plan to apply my the end of my last undergrad year and am hoping for at least lots of secondaries, some interviews, and ONE acceptance anywhere MD or DO.

Anyhow, I have no idea...but do some schools make secondaries available to fill out before you are even invited to send in a secondary??????????????????? My hope was to do this as much as possible during the summer months before I either work or do an SMP (if i think i need to) during the gap year. I was also hoping to "recycle" at least some of the material for each secondary.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Dude. Easy does it. Most schools don't screen at all, meaning that once they have your verified AMCAS they send you a secondary like everyone else. There are going to be more chances to take the MCAT, too, so have your stuff ready to go for June and go file complete as soon as you can.

EDIT: But don't take my word for it. Go to your school's library or premed place and check out the 07-08 MSAR. Look at the school names--it says if the secondaries are sent to all applicants or not.