I have the TPR books but...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lildude1089

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already have all the TPR books + questions for 2009 because im doing their course, but I was just wondering if it was worth it or not to buy the EK material as well. I know I will be buying the 101 verbal passages for sure, but what about the other 1001 questions book for each topic and also their study books?

Thanks, im sure this has been asked somewhere but I didn't really feel like searching for it, I did read the 30+ thread but I'm still unsure... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I'd still get them. I thought they really helped me nail down my understanding of the various topics. Through using the physics especially, I found that I didn't understand some things as well as I would like. Furthermore, for whatever reason, they helped me visualize the problem in the head and made the equations intuitive to use. Plus, doing more timed practice problems is always a good thing.

The only negative for the non-bio and VR practice books is that they aren't in the right format (unless you think of them as tons of discretes). Nevertheless, they were very helpful for the above reasons. Lastly, this problem would be alleviated by the TPR Hyperlearning workbooks since they contain practice passages. There are also the practice tests as well.

Yeah, I'd still get them. I thought they really helped me nail down my understanding of the various topics. Through using the physics especially, I found that I didn't understand some things as well as I would like. Furthermore, for whatever reason, they helped me visualize the problem in the head and made the equations intuitive to use. Plus, doing more timed practice problems is always a good thing.

The only negative for the non-bio and VR practice books is that they aren't in the right format (unless you think of them as tons of discretes). Nevertheless, they were very helpful for the above reasons. Lastly, this problem would be alleviated by the TPR Hyperlearning workbooks since they contain practice passages. There are also the practice tests as well.

Ah alright thanks! But do you suggest only getting the questions books or even the notes ones cause those are pretty expensive, not that money is really an issue but just is it worth getting the notes as well even though I have princeton's textbooks.