jy.gianna
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am in post-bacc program and planning to take DAT on August.
But, I haven't got Orgo2 class... I took Orgo1 this semester and got A and had no stress when I study the materials.
I am planing to study Orgo2 by myself before the DAT.
Heard Orgo1 and Orgo2 is totally different level, but hopefully I do well with studying it by myself......
My question is, What material should I use? Currently, I am reading txt book that I used for Orgo1 class.
I bought DAT destroyer package. Do you think that's enough?
I am thinking of getting DAT Bootcamp pro access.
But, I haven't got Orgo2 class... I took Orgo1 this semester and got A and had no stress when I study the materials.
I am planing to study Orgo2 by myself before the DAT.
Heard Orgo1 and Orgo2 is totally different level, but hopefully I do well with studying it by myself......
My question is, What material should I use? Currently, I am reading txt book that I used for Orgo1 class.
I bought DAT destroyer package. Do you think that's enough?
I am thinking of getting DAT Bootcamp pro access.