I just matched....

iwakuni_doc

Emergency-a-Go-Go
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2003
Boston
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    I'm going to the Harvard Emergency Medicine Residency @ Beth Israel Deaconess - Boston, MASS.

Now that the match is over, I probably won't be frequenting the forums nearly as much...anyone that has questions about the Navy, Flight Surgeon/GMO tours, emergency medicine, or anything else - please feel free to e-mail me at home or work.

Homunculus

SDN Caveman Administrator
    Moderator Emeritus
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 24, 2000
    1. Attending Physician
      Originally posted by iwakuni_doc
      I'm going to the Harvard Emergency Medicine Residency @ Beth Israel Deaconess - Boston, MASS.

Now that the match is over, I probably won't be frequenting the forums nearly as much...anyone that has questions about the Navy, Flight Surgeon/GMO tours, emergency medicine, or anything else - please feel free to e-mail me at home or work.

congrats on your match, and thanks for all your contributions to the forum. poke your head in once in awhile to let us know how things are going and that military docs *can* make it out in the real world. :)

Navy to Harvard. strong work my friend :cool:

About the Ads

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
      Moderator Emeritus
      Verified Expert
      15+ Year Member
      Gold Member
      Oct 1, 2002
      San Diego, CA
      www.facebook.com
      1. Attending Physician
        Originally posted by iwakuni_doc

Congrats!

I'm sure you'll find time to post as a resident working late and the ER is quiet. ;)

bobbyseal

Boat boy
        10+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Jul 6, 2003
        1. Attending Physician
          A quiet ER at the BI?

C'mon Andrew, don't give the guy false hopes here.

Although the BI is 1 of 4 level I trauma's in Boston, I don't think that too much of its business is taken away by the Brigham, MGH, or BU.

Enjoy it iwakuni!

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
          Moderator Emeritus
          Verified Expert
          15+ Year Member
          Gold Member
          Oct 1, 2002
          San Diego, CA
          www.facebook.com
          1. Attending Physician
            Originally posted by bobbyseal
            A quiet ER at the BI?

C'mon Andrew, don't give the guy false hopes here.

Although the BI is 1 of 4 level I trauma's in Boston, I don't think that too much of its business is taken away by the Brigham, MGH, or BU.

Enjoy it iwakuni!

:D

I'm hoping the ER won't call me for another 4 hours! *crossing my fingers*

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.