• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

iwakuni_doc

Emergency-a-Go-Go
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2003
Boston
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm going to the Harvard Emergency Medicine Residency @ Beth Israel Deaconess - Boston, MASS.

Now that the match is over, I probably won't be frequenting the forums nearly as much...anyone that has questions about the Navy, Flight Surgeon/GMO tours, emergency medicine, or anything else - please feel free to e-mail me at home or work.

Homunculus

SDN Caveman Administrator
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2000
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by iwakuni_doc
I'm going to the Harvard Emergency Medicine Residency @ Beth Israel Deaconess - Boston, MASS.

Now that the match is over, I probably won't be frequenting the forums nearly as much...anyone that has questions about the Navy, Flight Surgeon/GMO tours, emergency medicine, or anything else - please feel free to e-mail me at home or work.
congrats on your match, and thanks for all your contributions to the forum. poke your head in once in awhile to let us know how things are going and that military docs *can* make it out in the real world. :)

Navy to Harvard. strong work my friend :cool:

About the Ads

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2002
San Diego, CA
www.facebook.com
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by iwakuni_doc

Congrats!

I'm sure you'll find time to post as a resident working late and the ER is quiet. ;)

bobbyseal

Boat boy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
A quiet ER at the BI?

C'mon Andrew, don't give the guy false hopes here.

Although the BI is 1 of 4 level I trauma's in Boston, I don't think that too much of its business is taken away by the Brigham, MGH, or BU.

Enjoy it iwakuni!

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2002
San Diego, CA
www.facebook.com
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by bobbyseal
A quiet ER at the BI?

C'mon Andrew, don't give the guy false hopes here.

Although the BI is 1 of 4 level I trauma's in Boston, I don't think that too much of its business is taken away by the Brigham, MGH, or BU.

Enjoy it iwakuni!
:D

I'm hoping the ER won't call me for another 4 hours! *crossing my fingers*

About the Ads