I just matched....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwakuni_doc

Emergency-a-Go-Go
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to the Harvard Emergency Medicine Residency @ Beth Israel Deaconess - Boston, MASS.

Now that the match is over, I probably won't be frequenting the forums nearly as much...anyone that has questions about the Navy, Flight Surgeon/GMO tours, emergency medicine, or anything else - please feel free to e-mail me at home or work.

Members don't see this ad.

Sweet! Good on ya!

Joe

Originally posted by iwakuni_doc
I'm going to the Harvard Emergency Medicine Residency @ Beth Israel Deaconess - Boston, MASS.

Now that the match is over, I probably won't be frequenting the forums nearly as much...anyone that has questions about the Navy, Flight Surgeon/GMO tours, emergency medicine, or anything else - please feel free to e-mail me at home or work.

congrats on your match, and thanks for all your contributions to the forum. poke your head in once in awhile to let us know how things are going and that military docs *can* make it out in the real world. :)

Navy to Harvard. strong work my friend :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by iwakuni_doc

Congrats!

I'm sure you'll find time to post as a resident working late and the ER is quiet. ;)

A quiet ER at the BI?

C'mon Andrew, don't give the guy false hopes here.

Although the BI is 1 of 4 level I trauma's in Boston, I don't think that too much of its business is taken away by the Brigham, MGH, or BU.

Enjoy it iwakuni!

Originally posted by bobbyseal
A quiet ER at the BI?

C'mon Andrew, don't give the guy false hopes here.

Although the BI is 1 of 4 level I trauma's in Boston, I don't think that too much of its business is taken away by the Brigham, MGH, or BU.

Enjoy it iwakuni!

:D

I'm hoping the ER won't call me for another 4 hours! *crossing my fingers*