I just received an offer, classes start in 4 days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nickerson15

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know of my unique circumstance so that it may give you some hope going into this application cycle.

I applied to 9 schools last year, got on several waitlists, denied from the rest. I had decent stats: 150 obs hours, 308/4.0 gre, 3.68 GPA, BS in Kinesiology, AA-T in Kinesiology. I had already given up on this cycle and was preparing to apply again. I already got two pt aide jobs, did some extra schooling and was studying to take the GRE again. Then yesterday I received a call letting me know that someone called and canceled their spot. They went onto their waitlist and saw my name. So don't give up hope, there is still a chance you'll get in, even on the last week before classes. Good luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know of my unique circumstance so that it may give you some hope going into this application cycle.

I applied to 9 schools last year, got on several waitlists, denied from the rest. I had decent stats: 150 obs hours, 308/4.0 gre, 3.68 GPA, BS in Kinesiology, AA-T in Kinesiology. I had already given up on this cycle and was preparing to apply again. I already got two pt aide jobs, did some extra schooling and was studying to take the GRE again. Then yesterday I received a call letting me know that someone called and canceled their spot. They went onto their waitlist and saw my name. So don't give up hope, there is still a chance you'll get in, even on the last week before classes. Good luck to you all!

Congratulations!! And good luck with the program! ☺️

If you don't mind me asking, where all did you apply? I have similar stats to yours and am afraid I won't get in